Welcome to Friendtique!
All profits from Friendtique go to Lifecare Hospice to provide an on-going source of revenue for patient care. Over $500,000 dollars has been given to Hospice from profits generated directly from sales of merchadise in our store. During this time, we have also purchased our building, renovated, added a new roof, heating and cooling system and updated many electrical systems. We have recently purchased the tranquility garden at the new hospice facility currently being built in Wayne County. We are proud to say we are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, (the Friends of Hospice Board) who is dedicated to the financial stability of our organization and oversees the staff of four paid employees. Our Board Members, Staff and Volunteers are dedicated and passionately driven to make Friendtique a success for our community and our mission.
Friendtique is excited to be involved with the Wooster Community in many ways:
- Friendtique donates to Every Woman’s House, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Wayne County Historical Society, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, Veterans Home, Mountain Vision, The Gabriel Project, OneEighty and many others.
- Supports Every Woman’s House during their holiday event called “Holiday House”.
- Participates in all major downtown events that are supported by Mainstreet Wooster
- Participates with the county and city in community service programs
- Works with Job and Family Services
- Sponsors a house at the College of Wooster utilizing the student volunteer program
- We are forever grateful to Wooster Motor Ways for their generous donation of a moving truck and 2 men for donation pick-ups since the inception of Friendtique. Paul, Dave and Keith are a huge part of the success of Friendtique!